Magoebaskloof Birders’ Cottages are located on Dragonwyck Farm in the Magoebaskloof (near Haenertsburg) on the edge of the Limpopo Drakensberg escarpment. Historically the valley was mainly grassland with acacia and kiaat trees dotted about with patches of mist belt forest in ravines and along river lines. Today, much of the forests remain and the grasslands are mostly planted with avocado, macadamia and bluegums. We have three cottages for self catering accommodation. Each cottage is surrounded by indigenous plants providing the ideal habitat for many birds and animals. There are walks on the farm which follow the streams and provide access to escarpment forest.
- We have three self catering cottages.
- Robin Cottage has two bedrooms.
- Narina and Trogon Cottages each have one bedroom.
- All the cottages have everything you need for self catering. Bring only your drinks and food.
Get in Touch
- A 46.5 off R71 – physical address
Send Us a Message
Magoebaskloof’s premier self catering accommodation.
Copyright Magoebaskloof Birders’ Cottages – All rights reserved